About Vasant Valley School, Delhi
Vasant Valley School is a co-educational private high school in Delhi, India. The school accepted students in July 1990 with affiliation number 2730233. The school is about to add a new grade each year as the classes graduated to the next level. The first graduating class of Vasant Valley completed 12 grades under the CBSE syllabus in May 1999.
The Director of the school is Arun Kapur, a former housemaster at The Doon School and an alumnus of St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. The school was begun by the India Today group. It was mentioned in the July 2005 edition of Fortun magazine for its rigorous curriculum and high test scores. It has been commended as one of the best schools in India
Admission Procedure for Primary & Pre Primary
- Admission is on the basis of guidelines without any prejudice. The candidates are requested to fill the online admission form for respective classes.
- The student seeking admission to pre classes must have completed 3+ years on or before 31st March in the academic year.
- Kindly download the admission form for the school website i.e.www.vasantvalley.org/vasantvalley/aboutus/admissions.
- The complete admission process should be done successfully.
- The admission will be start from 15th December 2018.
Important Dates For Admission 2019-20
Here by there are the important details about the Admissions for the session 2019-20.
|Dates||Details about Admission|
|15th of December 2018||Admission Open/ Admission Forms Available|
|7th January 2019||Late date for the submission of Admission Forms|
|21st January 2019||School will upload the names of the applicant students.|
|28th January 2019||On the basis of Point System, School have to upload the marks of the students on their website.|
|4th February 2019||First list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|21st February 2019||Second list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|15th March 2019||The list of Final Selected students.|
|31st March 2019||Admission Close|
Admission Procedure for Class IX
For admission in class IX, kindly note down the certain things that will help you.
- The entrance exam will be held at 10:30 am in the first week of May 2019 (expected). After 3-4 days Final list of students shortlisted for admission to class 9th will declare on the school’s Website i.e. www.vasantvalley.org/vasantvalley/aboutus/admissions.
- To complete the admission process, please complete the paper work in the school office
The admission will be start from the month of May 2019.
Admission Procedure for Class XI
For admission in class XI, kindly note down the certain things that will help you.
- Students should have scored an average of at least 85% in the following subjects – English, Second Language, Mathematics, Science and Social Science to be eligible for taking the entrance test for admission to Class XI.
- The entrance exam will be held at 10:30 am in the first week of June 2019. After 3-4 days Final list of students shortlisted for admission to class 11 will declare on the school’s Website i.e. www.vasantvalley.org/vasantvalley/aboutus/admissions.
- To complete the admission process, please complete the paper work in the school office between the 10th of June to 15th of June between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- The admission will be start from the month of July 2019.
The facilities which the school offer to the students are below:
- Green Campus
- International Linkages
- Eco Friendly Environment
- Placements and Scholarship for National and International Universities
- Computer Labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Activities.
Fees Structure of Class Nursery to Class XII
Here you will find the fees structure of class nursery to class XII (Expected) in the year 2019-20. The structure is below:
|Nur to I||II – III||IV – V||VI -VIII||IX||X||XI – XII|
|Tuition Fee (Quaterly)||31320/-||31320/-||31320/-||36000/-||36000/-||36000/-||42860/-|
|Development Fee (Annually)||5510/-||5510/-||5510/-||6340||6340||6340||7540|
|Annual Charges (Quaterly)||15675/-||15675/-||15675/-||15675/-||15675/-||15675/-||15675/-|
|Medical Charges (Annually)||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-||1200/-|
|Group Insurance (Annually)||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-|
|Photo & Founders’ (Annually)||1100/-||1100/-||1100/-||1100/-||1100/-||1100/-||1100/-|
|School Calendar & CD (Annually)||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-|
|Math Programme (Quaterly)||660/-||660/-||660/-|
|Breakfast – Lunch (Quaterly)||6684/-||6684/-||7311/-||7311/-||7311/-||7311/-||7311/-|
Vasant Valley School Office Address & Helpline
The school office address and Helpline numbers are below. Kindly Contact If you want to inquire admissions.
Vasant Valley School
New Delhi – 110 070
Phone +91 11 26892787 / +91 11 26896547 /+ 91 11 41767940