Tagore public school TPS Jaipur Admissions 2020-21 are available. Here we are with all the valuable details. The fees structure, Admission Procedure, Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria for Admission for all classes are many more are here.
TPS Admission Forms 2020-21
Prospectus contains Registration Form / Provisional Admission Form may be collected from the office. Or downloaded from the website i.e. www.tpsshastrinagar.com from the first week of January for the session starting from April of that year. The non-refundable registration fee with form must be submit before the date given for Admission Test. ADMISSION PERIOD: From MARCH to AUGUST
TPS Primary Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for TPS Primary Class Admission is as follows:
|Nursery||2 Years 6 Months|
|KG||3 Years 6 Months|
|Prep||4 Years 6 Months|
|I||5 Years 6 Months|
- Birth Certificate provided by the local Government body and a photograph of the candidate have to be attached with the Registration Form.
- In case of admission in higher classes (II onwards) Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by District Education Officer, Mark Sheet of the previous class and a photograph must be attached.
- T.C. and Mark Sheet should tally with the same entered in the Registration Form and Admission Form and will be considered final.
- No request for the change of name, date of birth etc. will be entertain.
- After admission is grant, the Parents / Guardians require to deposit the amount of fee. The fees should be deposit within five days of admission.
TPS Attendance & Leave Rules
- Students must attend the school and classes regularly from the first day to the last day of the session. Here Students attaining 100% attendance are awarded in the Annual Prize Day. Any how, it is compulsory for every student to obtain min. 75% attendance in the academic year to be allowed for final exam.
- Any leave of absence will be granted only against a written application. specifying a genuine reason and duly endorsed by the parent/ guardian. Leave should be taken in advance.
- Unsanctioned leave will be fined @ Rs. 10/- per day of absence. Moreover Absence from the school for three days in a month will be a sufficient reason to strike off the student’s name from the roll.
Here is the facilities of TPS School.
- Transport facility.
- School Canteen.
- Personal Guidance.
- Health Awareness Programmes.
- Medical Care
- Hostel Fcaility
TPS Contact Details & Helpline
If any body is having any kind of problem or Query regarding TPS School New Admissions. However The Online Registration and many more. Kindly Contact on these respective numbers