About Singhania School
Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School is a high school in Jekegram, Thane, India close to the city of Mumbai. The school was founded by Late Shri Gopalkrishna Singhania and named after his wife. It started with just 400 students and now it has increased to 7000 students. It offers with equal opportunities to all the children out their, so that they can rise up with the full potential. In this article you will find Sulochanadevi Singhania School Admission forms 2019 -20 so that it will help you all.
The school is affilated with the Council for Indian school certificate Examination (CISCE),it conducts with Indian certificate of secondary examination(ICSE) examinations for class 10th and Indian school certificate(ISC), examinations for class 11th and 12th and the International Baccalaureate, which conducts its International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for class 11th and 12th,
Infrastructure of Singhania school
The school campus has a large area of about 12.8 acres but the total area is 3.75 sq. ft. The school has a huge campus. There are 12 auditorium and 1 open theater called Gopalvan. The sitting capacity is about 800 to 1000 each the auditorium is spacious.
The school has 3 large libraries,7 computer labs,6 science laboratories, 1 math lab and 8 A.V laboratories and many rooms for Arts, Craft, Music, Drawing,Home Science. It has many play grounds and parks for pre- primary school and a canteen facility.
- School Library – The school has 3 libraries and has more than 80,000 books in libraries and audio, visuals, CD’s and periodicals. The senior library is different from junior sessions. And there is a research room which offers a free internet access for students.
- Computer Laboratories – The school has 7 laboratories and each lab has 45 computers.
- Science Laboratories-The school has 6 science laboratories ( Biology, Chemistry and Physics) for each subject there are 2 labs.
- Health Care Center- The health staff of this school is completely trained and it organizes a health education programme.
- School Canteen- The school canteen offers various food according to week.
- Sports Grounds-The school has a house system,there are four houses ,each student is a member of house.The school has 5 grounds and one mini play ground both the facilities are available in school like indoor and outdoor sports like swimming pool, tennis court, badminton court, and 2 large grounds are also available for students.
Events in school
The school hold various events throughout the year for all classes such as
- Republic day
- Independence day
- House competitions
- Sports day
- Annual day
- Many more.
- The school believes in equality and absolutely transparency with regards to its admission.
- Parents are require to check the website from time to time, so that they don’t miss any dates regarding to admission,
- The school follows the online procedure all admissions are done online.
- Parents are require to give a complete and true information during admission if any wrong information will be there than the student will be disqualified.
- Random Sampling process is follow ,admission are done by random sampling.
- Recomadation/ request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application.
- The most important thing for all the parents that the school does not accept and kind of favors, donations or any kind of fees.
- Admission committee reserves its right on issues on regarding admission.
Online Admission Procedure
Here is the online admission Procedure of Sulochanadevi Singhania School Admission forms so that it will help the students as well as Parents and Guardians.
- Junior admission for academic year 2019-2020
- The online application forms for admissions to Jr. K.G. for the academic year 2019-2020 will be available to the school website.
- Children born between 1st october 2014 and 30th september 2015 are eligible to apply for admission for Jr . K.G.for the academic year 2019-2020.
- The filling up of form will be from 3rd December 2018 from 12:00 noon and it will get close on 12th December 2018 at 12:00 noon.
- No extension of time/ date will be acceptable.
- Admissions to classes except Jr. K.G are subject to vacancies if any has the status of of the same will be announce on the school website in the first week of march 2019.
Contact Details & Helpline
For queries you can contact on these details so that it will help in Sulochanadevi Singhania School Admission forms for the students as well as Parents and Guardians.www.singhaniaschool.org
Phone: 022 4036 8410
Address: Pokharan Road No.1, J K Gram
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400606