Here are the information about the St Mary’s Udaipur Admissions 2020-21. Therefore The Admission Forms, Online Registration forms are available now. Although The Admissions are open for all the classes from Play Group To XII Class. However The Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure are here.
St Mary’s Udaipur Admissions 2020-21
The admission starts in the month of December and ends in February . Hence Registration forms can be download from the school website or obtained from the school office.
Admissions are open to Infant Class only. In case of any doubt you can call on the admission helpline numbers.
In the case of admission to the other classes, we ordinarily admit a student at the beginning of the academic term. Therefore No admission is made until the child has passed an entrance test in the languages (Hindi, English) and Mathematics.
Those seeking admission should produce the following:
- Thus A Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. It should be duly countersigned by proper educational authorities in the case of a pupil migrating from Boards other than C.B.S.E. Once entered on the school Rolls, the date of birth shown on the Admission From or on the T.C. will not be altered.
- Therefore The Progress Report of the child indicating her academic performance and participation in co-curricular activities in the school last attended.
- Although After passing Class X, the students who want to continue their studies in this Institution, should fill up new admission forms prescribed for the +2 stage.
St Mary’s Udaipur Admission Registration 2020-21
St Mary’s Udaipur Admission Procedure
Similarly The School is pleased to announce / declare the admission process for the admission to classes Pre- Nursery to IX for the session 2019-20. Similarly this admission Procedure will be in this way. For Admission Inquiry the link is here.
- The School opens admission in December every year. Admission is a two step process.
- Firstly the children write an entrance test after the registration. The entrance test consists of English, Hindi, Maths and Science.
- Secondly Those children who qualify in the written test are invite for a personal interview.
- Thirdly The interviews are held in the month of February. However The number of children admitted every year depends on the vacancies in each class.
St Mary’s Convent Udaipur Fee Structure
This is basically the tentative fee structure for all classes. This will provide you all the complete idea about fee structure.
Fee Details for the session 2018-19
|Class||Total Fee||EMI (Per Month)||No. of EMI|
|L.K.G. & U.K.G.||29100||4850||6|
|I & V||33000||5500||6|
|IX & X||37560||6260||6|
St Mary’s Udaipur Admission Forms 2020-21
Firstly The Admission Form will soon be available online for St Mary’s Udaipur. Registration Process of School starts in January and ends by March of the Year. Secondly On the basis of candidate’s performance in written entrance test, school publishes the selected candidate list.
Moreover Selected students must complete the admission procedure within the stipulated time. Before applying to St Mary’s Udaipur Admissions 2020-21, Please check the eligibility criteria.
St Mary’s Udaipur Contact Details & Helpline
If Therefore any one is having any kind of problem regarding St Mary’s Udaipur Admissions 2020-21. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Therefore Similarly Here are the details too. In case of any doubt.
St Mary’s Senior Secondary School Udaipur