Please read the complete information regarding St Mary’s Convent Ajmer Admission 2021-22 for class LKG. Applicants must apply for admission online application form. Other details like latest fee structure, age limit, registration fee etc., are available with latest update.
Additionally, school will not entertain any incomplete form. Also, St Mary’s Convent Ajmer will allow only one online application form per candidate.
St Mary’s Convent Ajmer Admission 2021-22
All the interested parents must note that, All the St Mary’s Convent Ajmer LKG Admission 2021-22 application forms will be available online. Due to the out break of COVID-19 Pandemic, registration form fee along with online form is available in online mode only. Here are the Important dates, Age limit and other information in a nut shell.
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|St Mary’s Convent Ajmer Admission Date||06 January to 09 January 2021|
|LKG Online Registration Form||Click Here (To Apply)|
|Age Limit (LKG Admission) as on 1st April 2021||3.5 to 4.5 Years|
|Online Registration Fee (Non-refundable)||Rs. 500/-|
After filling the St Mary’s Convent Ajmer LKG Admission online form, you must take out the print out of the form. Please submit the hard copy of the form along with all documents and photograph.
St Mary’s Convent Ajmer Document Requirement
Please submit following documents along with the hard copy of completely filled application form.
- Recent postcard size family photograph with the child at the center.
- Birth Certificate issued by any competent Government authority like Municipality (Certificate issued by the Hospital will not be accepted)
- Firstly Proof of Residence : Aadhar card/Voter I.D./Passport/Electricity Bill/Driving Licence (any one of them)
- Secondly Proof of Christian – Baptism Certificate
- Thirdly Proof of Alumni – School Leaving Certificate / Passing Certificate of Mother.
- Fourthly Proof of Sibling – Photocopy of the latest marksheet of St.Mary’s Convent Sr. Sec. School.
- Fifthly Qualification of Father/Mother – Certificate of the last qualifying examination.
- Sixth Proof of Income – Copy of Income Certificate/ Previous year’s Income Tax Return or Salary Slip
St Mary’s Contact Details & Helpline
If Therefore any one is having any kind of problem regarding st mary’s ajmer Admissions. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Similarly Here are the details too. In case of any doubt
St.Mary’s Convent Sr.Sec.School
Nasirabad Road, Vivekanand Marg,
Ajmer, Rajasthan 305008
Phone: 0145 262 7909
Official Website: www.stmarysajmer.org