Please note that, St Mary’s Convent School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 Registration Form are available for class LKG, HKG and I. Please read the complete information before applying for the admission. Also you can read the latest fee structure, registration form fee etc., information.
Please note that, the fee structure of St Mary Convent School Jaipur is revised from 2021-22 session.
St. Mary’s Convent Jaipur Admission 2021-22
Admission Forms for LKG, HKG will be available from January 04, 2021 to January 09, 2021. The admission forms will be available in the school office only, between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. St Mary’s Admission Forms for 30 Seats for Class I will be available on Jan 08 & 09, 2020 in the school office only between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Here is the admission information in a nutshell.
|St Mary Convent School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 Official Notification||Read Here|
|Registration Form Fee||1500/-|
|Class LKG, HKG & I Admission Form||Available offline in School|
|Admission Form Dates|
|Document Requirement||See List|
|Latest Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Interview Date||Mention over the form|
Here is the complete list of document required along with complete application form:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Municipal Corporation)
- Address Proof: Electricity/ Water bill, Voter Id
- Photocopy of both parent’s educational qualification documents
- If real brother or sister is studying in this school, please carry previous year marksheet of sibling
- Photocopy of candidate’s half yearly marksheet from previous school (Only for HKG and Ist class)
Here is the latest official announcement regarding the same:
St. Mary Convent Jaipur Fee Structure
Here is the latest Fee Structure of St. Mary’s Convent School Jaipur is as follows.
|Fee Structure Session 2021-22|
|HKG||42, 200 /-|
|I to V||45,200 /-|
|VI to VIII||45,300 /-|
|IX & X||52,450 /-|
|XI & XII (Science)||60,000/-|
|XI & XII (Commerce/Arts with CS/IP/Psycho.)||60,000/-|
|XI & XII (Commerce/Arts without CS/IP)||53,000/-|
St. Mary’s Convent Admission Procedure
- Registration forms or St Mary’s Admission Forms are to be fill in and submit at the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible registration forms will not be process.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration does not imply admission.
- Misrepresentation or omission of facts will justify the cancellation of registration/ denial of admission and justify automatic cancellation of admission, if the child/ward has been admit in the school, without any refunds or claims whatsoever.
St Mary’s Convent School Contact Details & Helpline
If any one is having any kind of problem regarding Admissions. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Similarly Here are the details too.
St Mary’s Convent School Jaipur
Address: Goner Road,Infront of Kasturi Bagh
Tilawala, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Phone: 0141 279 6715
Email : [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.stmarysconvent.in