St Anselm’s Ajmer Admission 2020-21 session information is available. This write up will give you complete details about Fee Structure, Eligibility (Class Wise)etc. Other information include St Anselm admission procedure guidelines, list of documents etc. However due to Corona outbreak April-2020, the admission procedure is likely to get delayed.
The admission procedure for class LKG to IX is different from X-XII. Furthermore, after the completion of admission process, result declaration will commence.
Note: St Anselm Ajmer Admission 2021-22 Official Notification is not yet available on website. We will update it soon. Its is expected in First week of January 2021.
St Anselm’s Ajmer Admission Registration 2020-21
Here are the certain things that are very important during the registration for St Anselm’s Ajmer Registration.
- Age for Class L.KG. is 3.5 to 4.5 years and correspondingly for higher classes, (as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought).
- Date and time of Entrance Test for admission to classes H.KG. and above will be intimate to the parents at the time of submission of the Registration Form. Generally the test will be conduct in the month of April/June.
- Entrance Test will be on essential subjects like English, Hindi, Science and Mathematics for all classes. Only the students who qualify at the Entrance Test will be admit.
- List of successful candidates in the Entrance Test will be informed through SMS only. Their parent/gaurdian should fill in the Admission Form and deposit the fee before the stipulated date failing which his/her admission will automatically be cancelled.
- Pupils are generally admit at the beginning of each academic year. When admitted, a pupil is required to pay the Admission fee, the Annual fee, the first installment of school fees and all other fees if any.
- Only those students, who in the opinion of the Principal, are able to follow lessons in English will be grant admission (class I and above).
- Parents seeking admission for their ward in classes L.KG. to class IX must enclose the documents printed at the end of the Registration Form.
- admissions are open to candidates irrespective of caste, creed, race or religion by screening of Registration Forms for classes L.KG.
Documents Requirement St Anselm’s Ajmer Admission 2020-21
The list of documents are very important during the St Anselm’s Ajmer Registration.
- Admissions will be confirm only after submission of Original Transfer Certificate for classes II and above.
- Admissions to classes X, XI & XII will require the following documents:
- The attested photo copy of mark sheet and CBSE registration card of class IX for admission in class X.
- Attested photo copy of Secondary School Exam mark sheet from the board for admission in classes XI and XII.
- Original Transfer certificate counter sign by District Education Officer or R.O., CBSE and from the Indian Embassy in case of foreign admission.
- The attested photo copy of mark sheet and CBSE registration card of class XI for admission in class XII.
- Attested photo copy of Secondary school (Board) pass certificate for admission in Classes XI and XII.
- Migration certificate (Original) for school affiliated to boards other than CBSE for admission in class XI and XII.
- No form shall be accept without the above documents for registration for admission to any class and incomplete forms will automatically be disqualified from the admission process. Documents require for admission are not return.
- After admission to this school, every parent/guardian/student is liable to follow the rules and regulations mention in the student’s diary and any modifications thereof from time to time.
- A student who fails for two consecutive years in the same class. It will be ask to change the school so that he can grow in a more conducive environment.
Rules of St Anselm 2020-21
These are the certain important rules that are useful during the time of Admission or withdrawal 2020-21.
- For admission to classes IX, X, XI and XII the institution frames its own rules & regulations regarding minimum requirements. It will be applicable to every student irrespective of Institutions/Boards.
- For admission to classes X and XII, proof of transfer of parents or shifting of residence is require as per norms of the CBSE. Approval from CBSE is also applicable for confirmation of admission into these classes.
- No Leaving Certificate (T.C.) is given unless all sums/dues to the school have been paid in full. If a student is present in his class even for a day before the issue of his T.C., a full payment of one installment has to be deposited.
- The Leaving Certificate is issue to the students on a payment of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 500/- for a duplicate Leaving Certificate.
- Application for Duplicate Transfer Certificate should be submit together with an affidavit signed by a 1st class Magistrate/Notary.
- Students shall be liable to dismissal from school on any of the following grounds:
- Inability to follow classes in English.
- Continuous lack of progress in class and those who are detained twice in the same class.
- Acts of indiscipline and insubordination
- Absence for more than ten days without application and information.
- Immoral acts of stealing, damaging or misbehavior.
- Non – payment of school fees.
- Parent’s misbehavior with teachers and school management.
- Conviction by a Court of law for any Criminal offense.
St Anselm School Fee Structure 2020-21
Here is the fee structure of St Anselm Ajmer for the session 2020-21. Please note that in case of any revision, we will update the latest fees. Please note that the below given table contains class wise details of MONTHLY Fee.
|Class||Tuition Fee||Tutorial Fee including Smart Class and ERP||Total|
|L.K.G. To H.K.G.||2400.00||1200.00||3600.00|
|I To V||2550.00||1300.00||3850.00|
|VI To VIII||2750.00||1550.00||4300.00|
|IX To X||2850.00||1550.00||4400.00|
|XI To XII||3750.00||1850.00||5600|
|Class||(At The Time Of Admission Only)|
|L.K.G. To H.K.G.||15000.00|
|I to X||15000.00|
|XI to XII||16000.00|
Additionally, the fee for the issuance of other certificates is goes as
|T.C (Transfer Certificate)||100.00|
St Anselm Ajmer Contact Details & Helpline
If any one is having any kind of problem regarding St Anselm’s Ajmer Registration . Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Similarly Here are the details too.
St. Anselm’s Senior Secondary School
Ajmer (Rajasthan) – 305001