Sanskar School Jaipur Admission Forms are available for session 2019-20. Interested students can Download Application Forms and definitely can Register Online. Sanskar School Admission 2019-20 Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Age Group etc. Information is here in proper manner.
Sanskar School Admission Form 2019-20
Sanskar School Admission Form will be available from January 2019 onwards. Kindly Visit the official website of School i.e. www.sanskarjaipur.com Kindly visit the school reception for Registration form.
Sanskar School is a co-educational school and is a part of Sri Sai Shiksha Sansthan. The school is affiliated to CBSE board offers a highly conducive environment. It provides quality education and all the amenities for the joyful learning experiences. It uses all the latest techniques for teaching, has a well-stocked library, computer labs, chemistry, and physics lab to help your child learn the best.
Sanskar School Admission Criteria
Here is the admission criteria for the respective classes in Sanskar School.
For Pre- Primary Classes
Sanskar School is among top CBSE schools in Jaipur. Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, creed, religion or nationality. Admission in Pre-Primary is on the basis of “First Come First Serve”basis. You can visit our school administration office for the same or can directly call the admission desk.
For Class VI to VIII
- Report of previous classes
- The potential of the applicant to benefit from the programme and educational services available.
- Proficiency in English
|Siblings of students studying in the school||5%|
|Defence / Police wards||10%|
For Class IX
- Entrance exam is conduct for the following subjects:
- Social Science
- The applicant will be judge upon his capabilities to express ideas, thoughts and his/her understanding skills and his/her academic interests
For Class XI
Admission to class XI will be done on eligibility criteria:
- Science Stream: 80% & above
- Commerce Stream: 75% & above
- Humanities Stream: 75% & above
Entrance test consists of English as a compulsory component and the subject of Sciences the student is opting for
Applicant is judged upon his capabilities to express ideas, thoughts and his/ her understanding skills and his/her academic interests.
Applicant is subjected to Career Counselling if doubtful about his/her stream.
Documents required in Admission
- Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Report Card from previous successfully completed class.
- Photocopy of the scholastic achievements record from the school last attended.
- Admission in other classes is against vacancies only.
- For students enrolling in classes IX and XI, it is mandatory to appear for the entrance test.
Sanskar School Fee Structure
- Fee Details can be procure from the School Office.
- The 1st Quarter fee for each session is collect till 10th April without late fee
- It is mandatory to deposit Post Dated Cheques for the remaining three quarters dated between 1st to 10th July, October and January
- A Late Payment fee of Rs. 10/- will be charge per day after the due date
- Fees will be charged for all the 12 months of the year
- Fee once deposited is not refundable
- Caution Money is refundable in principal on presentation of the original receipt
- The fee may be revise at any time during the year, if need arises
Sanskar School Jaipur Contact Details & Helpline
Senior Secondary English Medium Co-Educational School
Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi
117-121, Vishwamitra Marg, Hanuman Nagar Ext., Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012
Phone No: 0141 – 2246189, 0141 – 2357844, 0141 – 2245602
Email: [email protected] Website: www.sanskarjaipur.com