SMS School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 official Notification is available now. Due to the outbreak of Pandemic Corona Virus COVID-19, you can now Apply Online SMS School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 Form. Please read the complete information regarding Online Registration Form, Total Seats, Eligibility, Important dates etc. Maharaja Sawai Mansingh School(SMS) Pre-Primary Admission notice and schedule is present here with reference from official website.
Please note that, Admission in Class Bal-Vatika (Pre-Primary) is over for session 2020-21. However, Online Registration are open for bal vatika (intro and prep level) & class 1 to 12th 2021-22 session. Kindly read all the information regarding rules, fee and eligibility before applying for the same. Here is the official notification.
SMS School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 Online Form
Please Apply for SMS School Jaipur Admission 2021-22 Online Form for Class I to XII. Kindly read all the information before applying. For your assistance, latest fee structure for all classes is available to read for session 2020-21. Here is the complete information in a nutshell. Please fill SMS School Admission Online Registration form from below.
|SMS School Admission 2021-22 Online Form||Apply Online Now|
|Latest Fee Structure||See Here|
|Admission Official Notification 2021||Download Now|
Maharaja Sawai Man Singh School (MSMS School) is the articulation of Late Her Highness the Rajmata Gayatri Devi’s initiative. MSMSV was organise in 1984 by the Sawai Ram Singh Shilpa Kala Mandir Society, a trust set up by the Late His Highness Maharaja Sawai Man Singh – a visionary of all times.
MSMSV is an English Medium Co-educational Senior Secondary School affiliate to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The School provides a complete scheme of education for boys and girls between the age group of 3 years to 18 years.
Latest Fee Structure SMS School Jaipur 2021-22
Here is the Latest Fee Structure of SMS School Jaipur for the session 2021-22.
|Class||Fee Session 2021-22 (INR)|
|New Admission All Classes|
|Pre-primary Bal Vatika classes||1,21,380.00 (Per Year)|
|I to V||1,05,820.00|
|VI to VIII||1,08,800.00|
|IX & X||1,15,360.00|
|XI & XII|
Fee Rules And Regulations
Here are some rules and regulations regarding Fee and charges
- Fee for the entire academic year is chargeable irrespective of date of admission or leaving the school.
- A student will be considered as continuing in next session only on the payment of 1st installment of the fee by 15th April 2021.
- Fee shall be payable in 4 installments by 15th of April, July, October and January of the session.
- A late payment charges Rs.50/- per day (including Sunday/Holiday/Vacation) will be levied on payment of fee after date mention herein.
- Non-payment of installment by the last day of the month (April, July, October and January) will make the student entail for de-enrolment from the rolls of the school without any further notice.
- If late payment charges are not added in the payment of fee, the same is recoverable separately.
- After school hours and out sourced activity of any nature will be separately chargeable.
- In case if a cheque is bounced the parent will be liable to pay bank charge also.
SMS School Admission Notice 2021-22
Here is the notice regarding admission 2021-22.
- The child should be born between:
- 01-04-2017 to 31-03-2018 for Bal Vatika- Intro (Level-1)
- 01-04-2016 to 31-03-2017 for Bal Vatika- Preparatory
- Class II Onward (As per vacancy, if any)
- All applications for admission must make on the prescribed forms and be submitted not later than the declared last date for it. There are no regular registrations for other classes.
Next entry point is class VII & XI to limited seats which are announce through advertisements. Further information on admission process will be at the time of registration.
- Enrollment form and other necessary papers must be fill in with due care by parent / guardian.
- The date of birth record in the enrollment form cannot be change. Pupil coming from another school must produce a Transfer Certificate. In case of Inter-State Transfers, the certificate should be countersign by the District Education Officer of the State in case of admission to classes IX upwards.
- Fee are to be paid in cash / cheque in four quarterly installments in April, July, October and January by the 15th of each indicated months. If the fee is not paid by the 15th of the indicated month, the name of the pupil is struck off the rolls.
- Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creed, color or religion
SMS School Contact Details & Helpline
Although, the User interface during the Online SMS Jaipur Admission Process 2021-22 is very simple, Yet in case of any difficulty, Please contact here.
Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya (SMS School), Jaipur
Phone: +91 141 2560193, 2570865, 2565401
Admission: +91 9462044301
General Enquiry: +91 9462074369
Activities: +91 9462074370