Please read complete information regarding Mount Carmel School Admission 2021-22 for Mohali and Zirakpur Chandigarh Campus. Details like Online Application form Download, Fee Structure, Eligibility etc. are available. Mt. Carmel Pre-Nursery Admission form are available from 03 December 2020 onwards. All other classes admission process information is available to read.
Mount Carmel School Admission 2021-22
Please download the Mount Carmel Admission 2021-22 Application Form (Download Mount Carmel Application Form). Mt. Carmel Pre-Nursery admission is available for Mohali and Zirakpur branch.
To read all information regarding Mount Carmel School Admission 2021, please Click Here.
Important Dates For Admission 2021-22
Here by there are the important details about the Admissions for the session 2021-22.
|Dates (Tentative)||Details about Admission|
|03 December 2020 Onwards (Available)||Admission Open/ Admission Forms Available (Pre-Nursery)|
|NA (Update Soon)||Last date for the submission of Admission Forms|
|21st January 2021||School will upload the names of the applicant students.|
|28th January 2021||On the basis of Point System, School have to upload the marks of the students on their website.|
|4th February 2021||First list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|21st February 2021||Second list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|15th March 2021||The list of Final Selected students.|
|31st March 2021||Admission Close|
Admission Procedure 2021-22
Here is the admission Procedure of Mount Carmel School so that it will help the students as well as parents.
- Admissions to all the classes are make in December and January for the academic year starting in April.
- Admissions are make on the basis of merit.
- Students coming from other schools should produce: –Transfer certificate from the school last attended / bonafide certificate.
- The progress report of his/her academic performance and co-scholastic in that school.
- The original birth certificate & a copy of the same.
- A calendar month’s notice in writing should be given by the parents before withdrawing a student from the school. Failure to do so will entail paying fees for the entire term.
- Students leaving school after December will pay fees for January, February and March also.
- All dues to the school should pay before applying for transfer certificate.
- The transfer and other school certificates will apply for in writing, one week in advance.
- Refund of caution money will make only at the end of the session, on due notice.
Mount Carmel Fee Structure
- The entire fees are covered in 4-Quarterly installments.
- To make payment of fees convenient for the parents the School has introduce the following methods: Draft, RTGS and online payment through credit card.
- In rare cases of non-payment of fees the School may levy a penalty at the rate of 2% per month.
- Caution money equal to one term fee is refundable without interest at the time of leaving the School.
- The Board of Governors has the right to change the tariff of the fees at any time.
- The institution gives the fee receipt to the parents or guardian. Part payment of installment will not be accept in any case.
- The School does not send separate bills /reminders for the fees and the advance for personal expenses.
- The parents are expect to automatically pay the installments before the due dates.
- To know the complete Mount Carmel Fee Structure, please Click Here.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100-00 (To be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form)
- Fee Structure: Admission Fee: Rs. 27000-00
- Annual Fee: Rs. 11,875-00
- Medical (Annual) General Health & Dental Care: Rs. 400-00
- Development Fee: Rs. 8635-00
- Helen O’ Grady’s Programme etc. Rs. 2500-00 [To be paid in two Installments]
- Student Magazine, Identity Card & Class Photograph.: Rs. 650-00
- Tuition Fee ( Per month): Rs. 3550-00
- Smart Class Charges ( Per month) Rs. 150-00
- Caution Money (Rs. 3000-00) (Refundable at the end of the session only, on withdrawal)
Admission Notice Pre-Nursery Eligibility
- Name of the Class at Entry Level: Pre – Nursery
- Age Criteria: Born between 30-03-2017 & 31-03-2018
- Total No. of Seats: 50
- First Come First Serve: 33
- Minority Christian Community: 09
- Alumni : 02
- Management: 02
- Teachers / Staff: 02
- Siblings: 02
- Documents required for admission:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Medical Fitness Certificate