Please read complete information regarding Mount Carmel School Admission 2020-21. Details like Online Application form Download, Fee Structure, Eligibility etc. are available. Mt. Carmel Nursery Admission form shall be available from 29 November 2019, after the directions of DoE (Govt. of Delhi). All other classes admission process information is available to read.
Mount Carmel School Admission 2020-21
Mount Carmel School is one of the premier institutions in the country today. It is dedicate to the cause of making a difference to the society by nurturing children. With discipline and directing them toward a relentless pursuit of excellence. The school is register with the educational society, Mount Carmel School Society. Please download the Mount Carmel Admission Application Form. (Download Mount Carmel Application Form)
Admission Procedure 2020-21
Here is the admission Procedure of Mount Carmel School so that it will help the students as well as parents.
- Admissions to all the classes are make in December and January for the academic year starting in April.
- Admissions are make on the basis of merit.
- Students coming from other schools should produce: –Transfer certificate from the school last attended / bonafide certificate.
- The progress report of his/her academic performance and co-scholastic in that school.
- The original birth certificate & a copy of the same.
- A calendar month’s notice in writing should be given by the parents before withdrawing a student from the school. Failure to do so will entail paying fees for the entire term.
- Students leaving school after December will pay fees for January, February and March also.
- All dues to the school should pay before applying for transfer certificate.
- The transfer and other school certificates will apply for in writing, one week in advance.
- Refund of caution money will make only at the end of the session, on due notice.
Important Dates For Admission 2020-21
Here by there are the important details about the Admissions for the session 2020-21.
|Dates (Tentative)||Details about Admission|
|15th of December 2019 (29 Nov to 24 dec. 20 for nursery)||Admission Open/ Admission Forms Available|
|7th January 2020||Late date for the submission of Admission Forms|
|21st January 2020||School will upload the names of the applicant students.|
|28th January 2020||On the basis of Point System, School have to upload the marks of the students on their website.|
|4th February 2020||First list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|21st February 2020||Second list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|15th March 2020||The list of Final Selected students.|
|31st March 2020||Admission Close|
However the government of delhi now decided the age group for the admission in Class Nursery. The Age Group For the admission is 3 Years. Many schools were not properly clear about the age limit. They were taking admission of those who were less than 3 years of age.
The delhi Government have decided to stop the admission procedure for those students. The list of 105 schools have been issued. The names of those schools were not disclosed.
School Fees Payment Mode
- The entire fees are covered in 4-Quarterly installments.
- To make payment of fees convenient for the parents the School has introduce the following methods: Draft, RTGS and online payment through credit card.
- In rare cases of non-payment of fees the School may levy a penalty at the rate of 2% per month.
- Caution money equal to one term fee is refundable without interest at the time of leaving the School.
- The Board of Governors has the right to change the tariff of the fees at any time.
- The institution gives the fee receipt to the parents or guardian. Part payment of installment will not be accept in any case.
- The School does not send separate bills /reminders for the fees and the advance for personal expenses.
- The parents are expect to automatically pay the installments before the due dates.
Admission Notice for Nursery
- Name of the Class at Entry Level: Pre – Nursery
- Age Criteria: Born between 30-03-2016 & 31-03-2017
- Total No. of Seats: 40
- Admission Criteria: First come first served basis
- Documents required for admission:
Date of Birth Certificate
Two Passport size photographs
Medical Fitness Certificate
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100-00
(To be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form)
- Fee Structure: Admission Fee: Rs. 25000-00
- Annual Fee: Rs. 11,000-00
- Medical (Annual) General Health & Dental Care: Rs. 760-00 (To be paid in two installments; April & September)
- Development Fee: Rs. 8000-00
- Gait Programme etc. Rs. 2500-00 [To be paid in two Installments]
- Identity Card & Class Photograph.: Rs. 650-00
- Tuition Fee ( Per month): Rs. 3300-00
- Smart Class Charges ( Per month) Rs. 150-00
- Caution Money (Rs. 3000-00) (Refundable at the end of the session only, on withdrawal
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://mountcarmelchd.org/admissions-2/admission-process” icon=”Mount Carmel Admission 2020-21 ” target=”true”]Mount Carmel Admission 2020-21 [/button]
Admission in Other Classes
- Limited seats in other classes.
- Admission on first come first served basis.