About Modern School
Modern School, Barakhamba Road (informally Modern) is a co-educational, independent day and boarding school in New Delhi. Founded in 1920 by the philanthropist Lala Raghubir Singh. It was the first private and coeducational school established in Delhi during the British Raj. It is school that combine the “best of ancient Indian tradition with the needs of the times. Here you will get to know about Modern School Admission forms 2019-20.
Modern School Admission Procedure 2019-20
All students of grade V of Junior Modern School, Delhi (the junior wing of our school) get admit in grade VI in our school. Apart from this, few students are admit in the boarding only, depending on the number of vacancies. In class XI, meritorious students may apply.
CLASS XI Admissions 2019-20
STEP 1- REGISTRATION
For getting Admission in class XI. Interested Applicants should fill the Application Form available online on the School Website. Whether the Admission is confirm as a DAY SCHOLAR or BOARDER, details of the Stream require i.e. Science, Commerce or Humanities. The Subject Combination, and must attach a copy of his/her Class IX Annual Result. Class X Pre-board Result as well as the CBSE/ any other Equivalent Board marksheet, duly attest by the Principal.
STEP 2- WRITTEN TEST
After the scrutiny of Applications. Short listed Candidates will inform about the date and time of the Admission Test.
Important Instructions To The Applicants Appearing For The Written Test
- Reporting Time for the Written Test: 08:30 am
- The Applicants are request to carry the following (in original) at the Admission Center:
- A Photo Identity Proof
- A printout of Online Registration Slip
- A self-attested printout/photocopy of the Class IX Annual Result, Class X Pre Board Mark Sheet issued by the School and CBSE / any other Equivalent Board Mark-Sheet.
- The Candidate will not be allow to sit for the test if the eligibility criterion is not satisfied.
STEP 3- INTERVIEW
Selected Candidates shall be called for the interview by the School. Both the parents along with the Selected Candidate should attend the Interview.
The following documents will be require at the time of Provisional Admission, after selection in the Interview.
ICSE/ANY OTHER EQUIVALENT BOARD
- Original TC duly stamped and signed by Principal and countersigned by CISCE (Board) or any other Equivalent Board – Within 10 days
- Downloaded Mark-sheet- At the time of Admission
- Migration Certificate- At the time of Admission
- Original Mark-sheet- At the time of Admission
- Original Passing Certificate- At the time of Admission
- 4 Black and white photographs of exact size 3.5 x 2.5 cm with the name of the student printed on the photograph – At the time of Admission
- Board Admit Card- At the time of Admission
- Aadhar Card – At the time of Admission
(a) Original TC duly stamped and signed by Principal – Within a week
(b) Attested copy of Class X Board Mark-sheet – Within a month
(c) Self-Attested downloaded Mark-sheet – At the time of Admission
(d) 4 Black and white photographs of exact size 3.5 x 2.5 cm with the name of the student printed on the photograph – At the time of Admission
(e)Board Admit Card– At the time of Admission
(f) Aadhaar Card – At the time of Admission
Modern School Contact Details & Helpline
New Delhi 110001
Phone Nos. : 011-23311618/19/20
Fax No. : 011-23316214