Apply Online for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for students belonging to Minority communities both Fresh and Renewal applicants. All the students from Class Ist to Xth are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The six (06) minority communities listed in this scheme are Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian). Before apply for the same, please check the eligibility criteria, document requirement and procedure. You can lodge Minority Scholarship Online Complaint to the State Nodal officer (List available).
All the applications for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 are filled online. Apply online link and other eligibility criteria, document requirement, Important Dates etc., information is available to read here.
Firstly, let us discuss the eligibility for applying Minority Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21.
Minority Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility
Muslims, Sikhs, Jain, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsi), Christians students who are studying from class 1 to 10 are eligible. Meanwhile, all the government schools and approved private schools students of the minorities community can apply. Please read the point wise details.
- Applicant should have secured at least 50% (Minimum) marks in the previous final exam
- The annual income of parent/ guardian of applicant should not be more than 1,00,000/- INR (01 Lac)
- Applicant will get the scholarship as per the state policy of his permanent residence. Not according to the place of study
- Minority Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family
- Student must have regular attendance in the school as per the threshold norm by the institution of study
- Student’s community certificate certified by parent/ guardian for those whose age is below 18 years. Applicants above 18 years must submit Self-Certified Community Certificate (जाती प्रमाण पत्र)
- If student violates school discipline or any other regulations of scholarship, the benefits may stand cancel or suspend.
Apart from these eligibility criteria, the applicant must submit all the required documents. Merely, fulfilling the eligibility will not ensure the awarding of scholarship. The applicant must submit the online form along with all necessary documents.
Document Requirement Pre Matric Minority Scholarship
Please gather all the compulsory documents required for filling Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities 2020-21. Here is the list of Minority Pre Matric Scholarship Document Requirement. These documents will get uploaded online to scholarship portal.
- Valid Income Certificate by the state government
- Community Certificate
- Institute Verification Certificate (Bonafide Student Certificate), Download Format to be issued by school
- Student Photo
- Current Course Year’s Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Number (for Pre Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details)
- Domicile Certificate (निवास प्रमाण पत्र)
- Aadhar Number or Aadhar enrollment (if applied for Aadhar)
- In case of Renewal of Scholarship, please provide copy of last examination marksheet indicating that you have secured at least 50% marks.
Minority Pre Matric Scholarship Amount 2020-21
Please read the details of Pre Matric Scholarship amount for students. Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India will provide Financial Assistance for admission/ tuition fee and maintenance allowance. Here is the breakage.
|Admission+Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class 6th to 10th Rs.500/- per annum (प्रति वर्ष) for both hostel students and day scholar|
|Tuition Fee class 6th to 10th, Rs.350/- per month (प्रति माह) for Day scholars and hostel students|
|Maintenance Allowance||Class 1st to 5th Rs.100/- per month|
|For Class 6th to 10th:|
Note: These are applicable for 10 months in an academic year.
Minority Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 Online Form
You can apply for Minority Pre Matric Scholarship online through online application form. After the official notification, the online registration form will be available over official website https://scholarships.gov.in/. Please note the complete workflow of National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
Moreover, the state government will invite application for Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for Minorities through online and newspaper advertisement. Firstly, complete the registration process of national scholarship portal and Click Here to fill registration form.
However, you will get the latest update regarding Minority Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form 2020-21 here soon after official announcement.
Minority Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 Dates Update
Here are the important dates and updates regarding the Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2020-21. The latest update in dates is as follows
|Scheme Closing||31 December 2020 (Thursday)|
|Defective Verification||15 January 2021 (Friday)|
Pre Matric Scholarship Selection Process Ministry of Minority Affairs
Since the number of scholarships are limited and therefore preference of selection is on the basis of financial condition. Securing High marks will not ensure the scholarship rather, the financial condition matters. If in case the income of two applicants is Same as per the income certificate.
The preference will be given on the basis of Date of Birth in case of same income. The senior applicant will get the benefit.
Similarly, for Renewal Case no merit list generation will take place. However you must secure at least 50% marks in previous examination. Approval is subject to clearance from government authorities (State/ UT). Please apply for renewal Minority Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Apply Now.
State Wise Minority Scholarship Complaint Helpline
Depending upon the state of application, you can contact the state nodal officer for any query. Register minority scholarship complaint to the state nodal officer via helpline Number and email id. For your correspondence the office address is also available. In case of any technical problem, you can contact central helpline.
State Wise Nodal Officer Contact Information: Complete List PDF
Scholarship Technical Complaint Helpline Number: 0120 – 6619540
Technical Assistance email id: [email protected]