La Martiniere College LMC Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Online Registration Form for Nursery will be available from 04 January 2021. All other information including latest fee structure, Age limit, Application Form Fee, Prospectus Download is available. Apart from above details, please read total intake and process of LMC Lucknow Nursery Admission 2021-22.
LMC Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Online Form
Official Notification regarding the LMC Lucknow Admission 2021-22 for Nursery is available to read. As per the notification, the online registration form will be available from 04 January 2021 till 17 January 2021 (Sunday) Midnight.
Here is the LMC Lucknow Admission 2021-22 information in a nutshell.
|LMC Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Nursery||Official Notification|
|Total Seats Available||175|
|Registration Fee (non-refundable)||5000/-|
|Online Form Available Dates||04 Jan. to 17 Jan., 2021 (Sunday Midnight)|
|LMC Nursery Admission 2021-22 Registration||Apply Now|
|LMC Lucknow Time Table Nursery Admission||See Here|
|Nursery Admission Prospectus||Download Now|
- Admission into the boarding house is on a written precondition that a pupil so admit shall continue to study as a resident scholar for his tenure at La Martiniere College. Thus A pupil will have to be withdraw from the College in the event of him not being able to continue as a resident scholar.
- Ordinarily, the College does not admit residents of Lucknow as boarders at La Martiniere. Transfer Certificates must indicate that the applicant is from another city.
- However, Fees for the full year shall be deposit in advance and will not be refund under any circumstances.
- Therefore Preference shall be given to Anglo-Indian & Christian pupils – With supporting documents
- An Admission Test for all classes is applicable
|Class to which Admission is sought||Subject||Duration of Exam|
|Class II to V||English, Mathematics||30 min. each – Total 1 hr|
|Class VI to IX||English, Mathematics, Science||30 min. each – Total 1 hr 30 min|
LMC Lucknow Fee Structure
Here is the Latest Fee Structure of LMC Lucknow session 2021-22. Please note that, separate fees details for class nursery and other classes are given.
|LMC Lucknow Fee Structure 2021-22 (Click Here)||Nursery Fee Structure LMC Lucknow (Read Here)|
- Fees are payable for each quarter between the 1st to the 15th of the months of April, July, October and January.
- An automatically generated fine of Rs 100/- per day shall be imposed on all late payments which are in default. The fine shall be impose effective from the 16th day of the quarter that begins in April, July, October and January.
- In case of failed online transactions where a payment has been deduct, a refund can be generated only after two working days.
- A re-attempt must also be make thereafter.
- For technical issues, kindly mail to [email protected]
- No fee is to be paid through NEFT/ RTGS / or CASH transaction.
- In the event of reimbursement of Tuition Fee, a Certificate to this effect may be obtained, upon request, from the College office at the conclusion of the financial year
LMC Lucknow Helpline Contact
If any one is having any kind of problem regarding La Martiniere College Lucknow Admissions. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Here are the details.
|College Office||+91-9454469226, +91-9919342299, +91-9919382299|
(Nur & Prep)
(Class I – V)
(Class VI – VIII)
(Class IX – XII)
La Martinière College
La Martiniere Rd, Martin Purva,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
E-Mail Addresse: [email protected]
Office Timings: Monday to Friday (08:30 am to 12:30 pm)