The Gulf Medical University is one of the best university of Medicine in the world. Before we read this article we are here to provide the details. However, in this article you will get the details of Admission Procedure. Moreover The Fee Structure of the GMU, Eligibility Criteria, Age Group are also here.
Gulf Medical University GMU Admissions 2019-20
The Admissions in GMU are open for all the respective UG as well as PG programs. As a Result All you can do is you can easily apply for all the programs. The Online Registration is consist of filling up a simple online form which will take less than 15 minutes.
In case of any difficulty you can call on the Admission helpline numbers of GMU. Here The Admission representative will help you in a proper manner.
However The Online Registration requires some respective details of the students.
- Passport/visa/ID details
- Details of qualifying examination
- Course preferences
- Copy of passport, valid visa page or Emirates ID
- Transcripts of marks of qualifying exam
GMU Online Registration 2019-20
Here The Online Registration for admission in both the programs are available. Moreover There are certain major steps that will help you all to get registered.
- Firstly Visit the Official website i.e. www.gmu.ac.ae there will admission portal available on which you have to register.
- Secondly If you have an account, kindly login with your applicant number and password.
- Thirdly If you are new to the portal,In addition to create a new account with the link given in Don’t Have an Account section for all the enquiries and admission procedure.
- Fourthly Get yourself registered by filling up the simple information.
Courses Offered By GMU Dubai
However There are various number of courses that are offered by GMU Dubai. All Programs are accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. University is also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). Here is the list of Courses are as follows:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS)
- Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Sciences (BSc. MLS)
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Sciences (BSc.MIS)
- Bachelor of Science – Anesthesia Technology (BSc. AT)
GMU Dubai Fee Structure
Hence the fee structure of GMU Dubai is given below:
|Tuition Fees / Year|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||AED 2,100||AED 136,500|
|Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS)||AED 525||AED 36,750|
|Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS)||AED 2,300||AED 73,500|
|Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)||AED 1,050||AED 126,000|
|Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)||AED 1,050||AED 63,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||AED 525||AED 42,000|
|Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Sciences (BSc. MLS)||AED 525||AED 36,750|
|Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Sciences (BSc.MIS)||AED 525||AED 36,750|
|Bachelor of Science – Anesthesia Technology (BSc. AT)||AED 525||AED 36,750|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)||AED 525||AED 36,750|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN-BSN)||AED 525||AED 31,500|
|Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Economics (BSc.HME)||–||AED 52,500|
- However All the above fees includes VAT @ 5%
- Therefore note that the tuition fee does not include any additional fees (examinations fees, boarding and lodging fees, security deposits, books, instruments etc) which should be paid separately if and when required.
GMU Contact Details & Helpline
If Therefore any one is having any kind of problem regarding GMU Admission 2019-20. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Therefore Here are the details too. In case of any doubt. Kindly Call on these numbers