The official notification for class Pre Nursery admission process is now out for public. Other information regarding DPS Navi Mumbai Admission 2021-22 like Application Form, Age limit etc., are available. You can Download DPS Navi Mumbai Pre Nursery Admission Forms online.
Before applying, please read the complete admission procedure and check the per-requisites.
DPS Navi Mumbai Admission 2021-22
Please note that DPS Navi Mumbai Admission form session 2021-22 for class Pre Nursery is available to download. However after taking the print out and filling it completely, the candidate must submit the hard copy in the school along with the supporting document list. Here is the DPS Navi Mumbai Admission 2021-22 information in a nutshell:
|Pre Nursery Admission Form 2021-22||Download Now|
|DPS Navi Mumbai Admission 2021-22 Notice||Official Notice|
|List of documents||See Here|
|Latest Fee Structure||Read Here|
|Form Submission Date Schedule||See Here|
Admission Procedure For class Pre-Nursery
- Download Registration form
- The form to be submit at DPS Navi Mumbai from 15 Jan to 20 Jan 2021.
- Eligibility: Age of the child as on 31st march 2021 shall be 2.5 to 3.5 years. Child born between 01 October 2017 to 30 Sept. 2018 are eligible.
Here is the list of documents you must submit along with the application form for the admission DPS Navi Mumbai.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate Attested by gazetted officer/ Notary of the child. Kindly bring original certificate for verification mentioning child name in english
- In case the child belongs to SC/ST/OBC, a copy of attested caste certificate
- School health form duly filled by registered doctor, Download Health Form
- Two Latest photographs of each parent and Three latest passport photo of child
- Both parents must present at the time of admission
- Please bring payment confirmation (UTR Acknowledgement) print out.
Latest Fee Structure
Here is the Fee structure of DPS Navi Mumbai Class Pre Nursery for session 2021-22.
|Particulars (Quarter Apr-June 2021)||Non-Bus Users|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||90,000/-|
|Caution Money (One Time) Refundable||10,000|
|Tuition Fee (Quarterly Apr-June)||17,190|
|Term Fee I & II (Annual)||11,460|
|Library Fee (Annual)||1,850|
|Computer Lab Fee (Annual)||3,100|
|Exam Fee (Annual)||3,200|
|Smart/Virtual Classroom Fee||3,200|
|GPRS ID Card Fee (Annual)||25|
|GPRS ID Card Fee (One time)||475|
|Facility GPRS Charges (Annual)||530|
|Total (At the time of Admission)||1,41,160/-|
DPS Mumbai Result & Cut-off
Delhi Public School DPS conducts admission on the basis of Vacancy of seats. For more details about DPS Mumbai Admission 2021 Pre Nursery Result, Cut-off, Counseling etc., visit the official website.
DPS Mumbai Contact Details & Helpline
You can check here the DPS Mumbai Admission Helpline Number, E-mail, Website address and other contact details. If you have any issues regarding the DPS Admission 2020, then you can contact at the given helpline number.
Affiliated Board : CBSE
Website : www.dpsnavimumbai.edu.in
Contact Details : Palm Beach Marg,Sector 52,53,54 Nerul (West) Navi Mumbai Pin – 400706. Phone : 022- 27526632 / 27526928 Fax : 022-27526894