The information about Delhi Public School DPS Jodhpur Admissions 2019-20. Therefore The Admission Forms, Online Registration forms are available now. Although The Admissions are open for all the classes from Play Group To XII Class. However The Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure are here.
Delhi Public School DPS Jodhpur Admissions 2019-20
The admission in Delhi Public school DPS Jodhpur starts from now onwards. Admissions will only available if the notification of admission is out. The notification of the admission for the session 2019-20 is now out. Hence Registration forms can be download from the school website or obtained from the school office.
DPS Jodhpur Admission Procedure
- To seek Admission in Delhi Public School, Pali Road, Jodhpur On-Line Registration is the must.
- Online Registration is open for academic session 2019-20 for Nursery to class XII ( Science, Commerce & Humanities)
- Fill all the entries and submit the form. After the submission of the registration form, take a print out and the same has to be submitted to the school office within 48 hrs along with the registration fee.
- Student Registration Fee is Rs 1000 /-
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. The list of the selected students as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board & website.
2. Students offered admission must complete the following formalities within one week time otherwise the admission will stand canceled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
3. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
– Submission of the photocopy of ‘Date of birth’ certificate.
– Evidence of studying in the present class. (Photocopy of half yearly report card/ marksheet or photocopy of school ID Card). (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep)
– Submission of the present class passing report card before joining the school.
– Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep) (If Transfer Certificate is issued by other states, it must be duly signed by DEO.)
– 4 Passport size photographs.
– Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Passport OR Voter’s ID of the parents).
– In case a child is adopt, parents will have to submit an attest copy of the adoption certificate issue by the competent authority. In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to submit a copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
– A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
The following documents have to be submit in Administrative office along with duly fill admission form.
A. Four Passport size recent coloured photographs
B. One recent Passport size photograph each of both the parents.
C. Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or other authorised competent authority.)
D. Photocopy of present school’s Exam report card / Midterm report card of Session: 2018-19 (Not applicable for Nursery)
Fee Structure for 2019-20
Here is the fee structure for the session 2019-20 of all the classes from Nursery to class 12th std.
DPS Admission Form 2020-21
Firstly The Admission Form is available online for all Delhi Public School Jaipur. Registration Process of DPS School Jaipur starts in January and ends by March of the Year. Secondly On the basis of candidate’s performance in written entrance test, school publishes the selected candidate list.
Moreover Selected students must complete the admission procedure within the stipulated time. Before applying to DPS Admissions 202o-21, Please check the eligibility criteria.
DPS Jodhpur Contact Details & Helpline
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Vyas Campus, Near Kudi Haud, NH-62
New Pali Road, Jodhpur 342005
0291-2728042/43 | 8696969849
Official Website: www.dpsjodhpur.org