Online registration form of DPS Jodhpur Admission 2021-22 is now available for class Nursery to IX and XI all streams. Please read the Delhi Public School Pali Road Jodhpur admission official notification. Notable point here is you must first fill enquiry form and then go for online registration.
Please read important details like latest fee structure, how to fill online form, eligibility etc.
DPS Jodhpur Admission 2021-22 Online Form
DPS Pali Road Admission 2021-22 online registration is open for Nursery to 9th and 11th class. Please note that, before filling DPS Jodhpur Admission 2021-22 online registration form, one must fill enquiry form and get the Enquiry Number. Here is the detail of DPS Jodhpur Admission 2021-22 in a nutshell.
|Fill Enquiry Form DPS Jodhpur||Get Enquiry Number|
|Online Registration DPS Pali Road||Click Here|
|Registration Fee (Non-refundable)||1000/- for all classes|
After Delhi Public School Pali Road Jodhpur online registration, you will get a copy of Prospectus along with the Application form from the office.
DPS Jodhpur Fee Structure Latest 2021-22
Here is the latest fee structure of DPS Pali Road Jodhpur for session 2021-22.
Admission Fee (One Time)
|Admission Fee||10,000/- (Non-refundable)|
|Development charges||Rs. 10,000|
|Nursery & Prep||58,200/-|
|I to II||69,900/-|
|III to V||72,600/-|
|VI to VIII||75,600/-|
|IX to X||81,600/-|
However, parents can deposit fee in installments. Here is the complete payment schedule.
The following documents have to be submit in Administrative office along with duly fill admission form.
1. The list of the selected students as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board & website.
2. Students offered admission must complete the following formalities within one week time otherwise the admission will stand canceled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
3. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of ‘DOB’ certificate.
- Submission of the present class passing report card before joining the school.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. (Not applicable for Nursery & Prep) (If Transfer Certificate is issued by other states, it must be duly signed by DEO.)
- 4 Passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Passport OR Voter’s ID of the parents).
- In case a child is adopt, parents will have to submit an attest copy of the adoption certificate issue by the competent authority. In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to submit a copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
DPS Jodhpur Contact Number Helpline
In case of any difficulty or query, please contact DPS Pali Road Jodhpur Admission helpline contact number.
Delhi Public School, Pali Road Jodhpur