DPS Jaipur is a place where a child grows, physically and in knowledge no doubt. But most importantly in curiosity, courage, confidence, independence, patience, resourcefulness, resilience and understanding. At DPS, Jaipur aim is to create an ethos that will encourage children to grow in all these mental spaces. An ethos of harmony and interdependence with the environment around them that fosters tolerance, discussions, flexibility and understanding different points of view.
DPS Jaipur Admissions 2019-20
The Delhi Public School also known by its short name i.e. DPS. Delhi Public School Jaipur is affiliated with the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE). For more details on DPS Jaipur Admission 2019 you should scroll below the article.
DPS Jaipur Admission Procedure 2019-20
The students those are going to apply for DPS Admission 2019 and fill the application Online form and fee they need to register themselves. First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the Delhi Public School. Students are suggest to fill all the details i.e. educational and personal details carefully otherwise Admission Online Form can be rejected.
Registration Forms are available for both the branches between 9 am to 3 pm. Also Download the Registration Form by Clicking the button
DPS Eligibility Criteria
- Nursery to Class IX
- Pre Nursery– The age of the child should be 2.5 Years by 1st April of the year.
Nursery– The child should have complete 3 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
Prep– The child should have complete 4 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
Class 1– The child should have complete 5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
- A student who is seeking admission to the school is register only after the complete registration form is submit to the school.
- To confirm the admission of a new student the Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be produce.
- A student who is admit to the school and all admission formalities are complete, is only refund the caution fee if he or she wants to withdraw from the school.
- In case a student wants to withdraw from the school after all the admission formalities are complete, only the caution money shall be refund.
- Withdrawal notice must be of 30 days prior to the completion of the term.
- School fees shall not be refund in case the withdrawal notice during the term.
- If withdrawal of a pupil is on medical grounds (acceptable to the Principal) with absence of half a term or more, 25% of the fees will be refund.
The school offers the following streams:
DPS Jaipur Result & Cut-off
DPS Jaipur conducts admission on the basis of Vacancy of seats. For more details about DPS Vasant Kunj Admission 2019 Result, Cut-off, Counseling etc visit the official website.
DPS Jaipur Contact Details & Helpline
Ajmer Road Branch NH-8, Jaipur Ajmer Highway, Jaipur Pin code – 302026, Tel No 91-829-056-5656, 9680006938
Vidyadhar Nagar Branch R-7, Sector 6, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur Pin code – 302023, Tel No. 9116378333 , 9116379333