Daly College Indore Admission Form for session 2020-21 is now available online. Please read here information like latest fee structure, eligibility criteria etc. Result News is also available to read. Here is the information about Daly College Admissions 2020-21.
You can download registration form online for Daly College Admission in boarding for class 4,5,6,7,8, and 9.
Daly College Indore Admission 2020-21
- No child will be consider for admission unless child has registered in advance for the entrance test and interviews.
- Registrations will normally close one month before the start of the selection process. Registration is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection. Admission will be on by the Principal and his decision will be final.
- Admissions are offer only in Boarding in classes IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX.
- Acceptance of the offer of admission must be made within 15 days or the offer will stand cancel. Acceptance of admission also implies acceptance of all school rules as amend without notice from time to time. Children admitted as boarders cannot be convert to day borders even if the parents are transfer to lndore.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”http://www.dalycollege.org/pdf/REGISTRATION.pdf” icon=”Daly College Admission 2020-21 Registration Form” target=”true”]http://www.dalycollege.org/pdf/REGISTRATION.pdf[/button]
Also please note that, if a student is absent for 20 days without leave sanction, his/ her name will be deleted without any notice.
Daly College Admission Procedure 2020-21
Kindly note down the Daly College Admission Procedure session 2020-21.
- The registration form to be download, fill it and send it along with a Demand Draft in favour of Daly College payable at Indore.
- The form should accompany Rs.15,000/- being the cost of registration.(Prospectus Rs.500/- and Model/Sample paper for Rs.100/- are optional). Local Indore cheque is accept if deposit in the Bank located at Daly College premises.
- Daly College Aptitude Analysis will be on Sunday, 09 February 2020 at different centers in India for classes IV to IX.
- Exam Centers includes Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gantok, Gwalior, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Pilani, Raipur, Shillong.
- For Re-registration for Class XI: Students have to re-register for class XI. No additional fee is charge but conditions apply with regard to conduct and academic motivation. For students going from class X to class XI, the cut off grade for PCM will be B1 in Maths and B1 in Science with minimum CGPA of 8.0. For Commerce students the cut off for Math will be B1.Admissions are not made in Classes X and XII. Students securing CGPA 8.0 in CBSE, 76% in ICSE or 80% in any State Board may apply for class XI.
Daly College Indore Fee Structure
Here is the Latest updated Fee Structure of all the classes of Daly College Indore 2020-21. Kindly Note down the details.
[button color=”pink” size=”medium” link=”http://www.dalycollege.org/Fees_Structure.pdf” icon=”Latest Fee Structure All Classes 2020-21″ target=”true”]Latest Fee Structure All Classes 2020-21[/button]
Student Exchange program, excursions cost will be extra and computation will be at actual cost.
Daly College Indore Contact Details & Helpline
If Therefore any one is having any kind of problem regarding Daly College Admission 2020-21. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Similarly Here are the details too. In case of any doubt