About DAI School
Dhirubhai Ambani International (DAI) School is a private co- educational school .It is from LKG to 12th day school in Mumbai . The school was established in 2003 . The chairperson of this school is Nita Ambani. This school has been an IB board since 2003 and prepare students for various programe. The plays a very important role in life of every students. This school gives a specific attention on a single child. Even this school has a International Baccalaureate diploma programme (IBDP). The school promotes all round development for students in every field by providing them with all the facilities .
Facilities in DAIS
The school gives various types of facilities to student like lawns, gardens, playgrounds. Every classroom has writing boards, display and lockers for students this school gives a great facilities to students so that they don’t face any kind of problems.
This school gives a wi-fi internet connections to students of grade 8th-10th and 11th and 12th. Teaching rooms are there laboratories are there for science students Arts room, music room, dance room playgrounds are there for students like indoor and outdoor both grounds are there.
The school has great infrastructure like Air conditioned rooms, labs and even the auditorium is air conditioned. custom made furniture is there even yoga room there were children dive into depth of their minds in that yoga room no chair is available. Every single facility is available in school.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Education System
Here you will find the education system of Dhirubhai Ambani International School which is as under:
Primary school from LKG to 4th in this primary section (LKG and UKG) and classes from I to IV. In these classes school follows that same curriculum like drawing teaching programmes because this school is also the part of Cambridge international primary programme.
Then we come to middle classes from class V to VII in these clases also the same thing is followed . And for higher standards they are prepared for various programme like ICSE and IGCSE.
They prepare them for every single education programme . The school promotes all round development for students in every field by providing them with all the facilities .
Criteria for LKG , class VIII and IBDP class XI
- For LKG the child should be born between october 1, 2014 and september 15 ,2015 as per respective academic years.
- For class VIII (ICSE /IGCSE) the student should complete his/her VII from a recognized school and should have promoted to VIII before taking admission in Dhirubhai Ambani International school .
- The procedure is for class XI that a child should be promoted to XI standard from a recognized school.
- Before taking admission in DAIS child should clear his previous class with good marks and from a recognized school. The child who clear the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school. After that the student is eligible for Aptitude Test.
- Please make sure that the student is satisfying the eligibility criteria .
The Academic Year 2019-20
- The classes from LKG to VII it will be March 27, 2019 and for class VII the date is April 22 , 2019 and for further classes like IX and X ICSE the date is March 27 , 2019 for class VIII IGCSE it is on April 22 , 2019 .
- Now for IGCSE classes IX and X date is July 31, 2019 and for classes XI and XII IBDP it is July 31 ,2019 . This academic year is of 2019-20.
The Annual Fee of DAIS
The Annual Fee Structure of DAIS is as under:
- The annual fee for LKG to VII is Rs 1,70,000/-
- The annual fee for VIII to X (ICSE) is Rs 1,85,000/-
- The annual fee for VIII to X is Rs 4, 48,000/-
DAIS Office Address & Helpline
Kindly note down DAIS office address and helpline numbers For Admission Inquiries , please contact
Dhirubhai Ambani International School,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400098.
+91 22 35637061 (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
+91 22 35637266