City Montessori School- CMS Lucknow Admission Online Registration for session 2020-21 is available. Due to the Pandemic COVID-19, CMS Lucknow Online Form 2020-21 is available for class Montessori to XII. Before we read this article we are here to provide the details. However, in this article you will get the details of Admission Procedure. The Fee Structure of the school, Eligibility, Age Group are also here.
CMS Lucknow Admission 2020-21 Online Registration
Online Registration of for the session 2020-21 is available. Registration forms are available Online instead of at the school office due to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) outbreak.Please fill the CMS Lucknow Online Admission Form 2020-21 here at.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://parents.cmsitportal.org/Admission” icon=”CMS Lucknow Admission 2020-21 Online Form” target=”true”]CMS Lucknow Admission 2020-21 Online Form[/button]
The Registration forms should be return to the office, duly filled by a specified date as notified on the Form/Notice Board. For the Prospectus, Kindly Download from Here.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.cmseducation.org/prospectus/index.html” icon=”Download CMS Lucknow Admission Prospectus” target=”true”]Download CMS Lucknow Admission Prospectus[/button]
CMS Admission 2020-21
- Application for admission is on the Principal of the concern campus on a prescribed application form.
- Admission to Pre-Primary classes and Playgroup is made according to the age of the child 3 years of age for
Montessori. 4 years of age for Nursery and 5 years of age for Kindergarten. A child’s ability is also taken into
consideration. Birth certificate issue by Municipal Corporation is require. In case Birth Certificate is not
available, alternative IDs are acceptable.
- A minimum attendance of 90% of the total working days is require during the academic year, falling short of which the
student will not be allow to take the examination that year.
CMS Lucknow was establish by Mr. Jagdish Gandhi and his wife Mrs. Bharti Gandhi in 1959. Moreover This school was name as the largest school by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010-11. City Montessori School recorded a student enrollment of around 52,000 pupils in 2016. So that the school was given the first position by the Education World magazine in September 2015 edition for academic excellence.
CMS Lucknow Admission Rules
However there are certain rules of CMS Lucknow. So that the school should be in proper discipline.
- Students of all classes should attend prayer meetings in the morning.
- Students coming late may not be allow to enter the class without the Principal’s permission.
- Parents or attendants are not allow to enter any classroom. No servant is permit on the school premises until the school gets over.
- No child should be absent without a prior written leave application. In case of contagious illness, the child is not
allow to attend school without a fitness certificate from an authorized medical practitioner.
- No jewelry is to be worn (except a wrist-watch) and no make up of any kind is to be use. Nails are to be keep trim.
- Application of Mehndi is not permit.
- It is compulsory for students to participate in school functions, sports, cultural and literary activities.
- No child is allow to bring a mobile phone to school.
- As per govt. rules students who come by a two wheeler should have a valid driving license and wear helmet while driving, without which they will not be allow to enter the school campus.
- If any child comes to school by bicycle or a two-wheeler or gearless scooter (with a valid driving licence) parents must submit a written application and deposit the require bicycle/two wheeler stand fees.
- Parents’ cooperation is solicite in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline in all school functions.
- Tiffin should be with student.
- Any damage to the school property or premises by a student is to be replace/borne by him/her. Students should keep their bicycles at the school bicycle-stand, properly lock.
City Montessori Contact Details & Helpline
If any one is having any kind of problem regarding City Montessori School Admissions. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Here are the details.
Helpline for Parents
We welcome all queries regarding classwork,courses of studies and other matters.
Call: Mrs. Susmita Basu, Superior Principal
Tel: 2638301, Ext.-228 or 214
2638733, 2638533, 9415015029