City Montessori School- CMS Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Online Registration form are available. Here is the list of all CMS Lucknow campuses for you can fill online application form. Before we read this article we are here to provide the details. However, in this article you will get the details of Admission Procedure. The Fee Structure of the school, Eligibility, Age Group and alike information.
You can apply for class PG to XII in any of the CMS Lucknow campuses.
CMS Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Online Form
Online Registration of for the session 2020-21 is available. Registration forms are available Online instead of at the school office due to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) outbreak. Also, you can apply for all the campuses of CMS, Here is the list:
|Aliganj I||Aliganj II||Anandnagar||Asharfabad|
|Chowk||Gomti Nagar I||Gomti Nagar II||Indira Nagar|
|Jopling Road||Kanpur road||Mahanagar||Rajajipuram I & II|
|Rajendranagar I, II & III||RDSO||Station Road||Cambridge|
To fill the CMS Lucknow Online Admission Form 2021-22, Click Here
The Registration forms should be return to the office, duly filled by a specified date as notified on the Form/Notice Board. Please download the CMS Lucknow Admission 2021-22 Prospectus (Download Now)
- Application for admission is on the Principal of the concern campus on a prescribed application form.
- Admission to Pre-Primary classes and Playgroup is made according to the age of the child 3 years of age for
Montessori. 4 years of age for Nursery and 5 years of age for Kindergarten. A child’s ability is also taken into
consideration. Birth certificate issue by Municipal Corporation is require. In case Birth Certificate is not
available, alternative IDs are acceptable.
- A minimum attendance of 90% of the total working days is require during the academic year, falling short of which the student will not be allow to take the examination that year.
CMS Lucknow was establish by Mr. Jagdish Gandhi and his wife Mrs. Bharti Gandhi in 1959. Moreover This school was name as the largest school by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010-11.
CMS Lucknow Fee Structure 2021-22
Here is the latest fee structure of CMS Lucknow for session 2021-22.
Table:1 Fee Concession Schedule 2021-22
|Classes||Monthly Composite Fee||75% of the Composite Fees will be considered as Tuition fees for the purpose of concession and thus concession will be given on the following of Tuition fee||%Concession on Tuition Fee|
|10%||20%||40%||50% (Only to 2nd child of on RDSO Staff|
|Mont. – K.G.||3050||2288||230||460||915||1145|
|Class II – V||4815||3611||365||725||1445||1810|
|Class VI – VIII||6340||4755||480||955||1905||2380|
|Class IX – X||7950||5963||600||1195||2385||2985|
|Class XI – XII||8185||6139||615||1230||2460||3070|
Table:2 Other Fees at the time of New admission
|Class||Prospectus & Form Fee||Admission Fee||Security/ Caution Money|
|Mont. – K.G.||700||6000||2500|
|Class II – V||700||7000||2500|
|Class VI – VIII||700||8000||3500|
|Class IX – X||700||9000||4500|
|Class XI – XII||700||10000||4500|
Table:3 Optional Fees
|Class||Computer Fees (Monthly)||Science Fee (Annual)|
|IX & X||750||850|
|XI & XII||860||1000|
|Foreign Language Lessons (Monthly)||450|
|Mindler Personalised Career Guidance||600|
In case of any update, we will make the changes in the above table accordingly.
CMS Lucknow Code of Conduct
However there are certain rules of CMS Lucknow. So that the school should be in proper discipline.
- Students of all classes should attend prayer meetings in the morning.
- Students coming late may not be allow to enter the class without the Principal’s permission.
- Parents or attendants are not allow to enter any classroom. No servant is permit on the school premises until the school gets over.
- No child should be absent without a prior written leave application. In case of contagious illness, the child is not
allow to attend school without a fitness certificate from an authorized medical practitioner.
- No jewelry is to be worn (except a wrist-watch) and no make up of any kind is to be use. Nails are to be keep trim.
- Application of Mehndi is not permit.
- It is compulsory for students to participate in school functions, sports, cultural and literary activities.
- No child is allow to bring a mobile phone to school.
- As per govt. rules students who come by a two wheeler should have a valid driving license and wear helmet while driving, without which they will not be allow to enter the school campus.
- If any child comes to school by bicycle or a two-wheeler or gearless scooter (with a valid driving licence) parents must submit a written application and deposit the require bicycle/two wheeler stand fees.
- Parents’ cooperation is solicite in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline in all school functions.
- Tiffin should be with student.
- Any damage to the school property or premises by a student is to be replace/borne by him/her. Students should keep their bicycles at the school bicycle-stand, properly lock.
City Montessori Contact Details & Admission Helpline
If any one is having any kind of problem regarding City Montessori School Admissions. Although we are providing you all the contact details and helpline numbers. Here are the details.
Helpline for Parents
We welcome all queries regarding classwork,courses of studies and other matters.
Call: Mrs. Susmita Basu, Superior Principal
Tel: 2638301, Ext.-228 or 214
2638733, 2638533, 9415015029
CMS Lucknow Campus Wise Admission Helpline Number
Here is the campus wise list of CMS Admission Helpline contact person and mobile number. Please call them in case of difficulty.
|S.No.||Campus||Contact Person||Contact No.|
|1||Aliganj 1||Lipika Kala||73553 65835|
|2||Aliganj 2||Shivanki Sonker||91153 55777|
|3||Anand Nagar||Prakhar Pandey||99364 09593|
|4||Asharfabad||Alfisha Zehra||81889 26110/ 63947 65536|
|6||Chowk||Weqar Bano Shamama||98388 31482/ 90261 03542|
|7||Gomtinagar 1||Mohd Ajmal||72750 37843|
|8||Gomtinagar 2||Nidhi Sharma||86049 81249/ 83187 27784|
|9||Indiranagar||Ajay Batra||89608 50624|
|10||Jopling Road||Kunwar Gaurav Bahadur||87075 70768|
|11||Kanpur Road||Sapna Srivastava||73768 11251|
|12||Mahanagar||Priyanka Srivastava||91407 01945|
|13||Rajajipuram 1||Mamta Pandey||79055 19528|
|14||Rajajipuram 2||Anupama Checker||96167 43760|
|15||Rajendra Nagar 1||Ansar||76077 77795|
|16||Rajendra Nagar 2||Anitha||98396 86422/ 88879 23035|
|18||Station Road||Padma Dheer||96702 22217|