Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Assam Rifles (AR) and eligible ward of State Police personnel can now apply online for PMSS 2020-21. Applicants can lodge complaint using the district wise nodal officer helpline number and email id. This includes personnel of CAPF, AR, and State Police martyred in naxal or terrorist attacks. Wards of following forces are eligible for CAPF Scholarship Scheme under PMSS.
- Assam Rifles (AR)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Please read the PMSS CAPF & AR, State Police Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 information in short.
|PMSS CAPF and State Police Scholarship 2020-21 Total Students||2000 (CAPF)+500 (State Police)+ Renewals|
|Eligibility||Click Here (Courses & Students)|
|Duration of Scholarship||Up to 05 Years, As per duration of course|
|Important Dates||See Details (All Information)|
|Document Requirement||Complete List (Fresh Application | Renewal)|
|CAPF Scholarship Online Complaint||Register Complaint (Helpline Number | Email id)|
|Online Form CAPF, AR & State Police Force PM Scholarship||Apply Now|
|CAPFs/ AR/ State Police WARB Scholarship Guidelines||Official Guidelines|
CAPF Scholarship PMSS 2020-21 Eligibility
Separate eligibility criteria for CAPF & Assam Rifles and State police ward/ widows is available.
Eligibility for CAPF & Assam Rifles
- Wards/ Widows of deceased (martyr) or disabled CAPF (BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, CRPF) and Assam Rifles during election duty or other government services
- Student or widow of retired or serving CAPF & AR employee below officer rank
- Applicant must have minimum 60% in Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent
- Renewal Applicants must pass the last academic year exam with minimum 50% marks
State Police Force Eligibility
- Dependents of State Police personnel martyred in naxal/ terror attack
- Having minimum 60% marks in MEQ i.e. 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent
- Renewal category applicant must have secure at least 50%marks in last exam of professional being pursued.
Here is the Complete List of eligible courses for CAPF & State police Scholarship under PMSS 2020-21.
CAPFs PM Scholarship Important Dates
Here are the important events and their tentative dates regarding CAPF Scholarship under PMSS.
|Online Application Form filling||06 November to 15 December 2020 (Closed on 20 Sept. 2020)|
|Scrutiny/ Verification & Confirmation by Institute||16 December to 31 dec. 2020 (Closed on 20 Sept. 2020)|
|Scrutiny/ Verification & Confirmation by CAPFs, AR & State Police||01 January to 15 January 2020|
|Merit List Preparation||16 January to 26 January 2020|
|Processing of Sanctioning by R&W Directorate, MHA from PMO||27 January to 05th Feb 2020|
|Payment file generation||06 Feb to 15 February 2020|
|Disbursement of Scholarship Amount||16 feb to 28 feb 2020|
There will be separate document requirement for new/ fresh applicant and renewal cases. Please see the list of essential document required to fill the CAPF Scholarship 2020-21 under PMSS.
CAPF Scholarship New Form Documents List
Following are the documents requirement of Fresh/ New Applicant of CAPF Scholarship 2020-21 PMSS.
- Service Certificate from H.O.O (Download Format)
- Scanned Copy of Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent along with:
- PPO/ Discharge Certificate/ Book (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Death Certificate (for Martyrs)
- Certificate of Gallantry Award (if applicable)
- For State Police Force, a certificate issued by state government stating the martyr status of the personnel
- Aadhar Number linked Bank Account
Renewal Document List
- Service Certificate from H.O.O (Download Format)
- Certificate of continuation issued by institute (Bonafide Certificate)
CAPF Scholarship 2020-21 Online Form
The online application form for CAPF, AR & State Police Force PM Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 will be available as per the date schedule. CAPF Scholarship Online Forms will be available on the official scholarship portal. You can fill new/ fresh registration and renewal form at National Scholarship Portal @ https://www.scholarships.gov.in/. Also for more details you can visit Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB) official website@ https://www.warb-mha.gov.in.
Here is the process flow of CAPFs Scholarship PMSS 2020-21.
Scholarship amount will be transferred directly into the beneficiary bank account using Direct Bank Transfer.
CAPFs/ AR/ State Police Scholarship Online Complaint Helpline
If you have any complaint regarding the CAPF/ AR Scholarship PMSS, you can register complaint using helpline number, email id and online complaint registration form. Common complaints like Scholarship Amount not received, Status Pending, Approved but money not credited etc.
CAPF includes BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, the scheme also includes Assam Rifles (AR) and State Police. Here is the contact details of CAPF Scholarship Complaint Helpline.
|CAPF Complaint Helpline Number WARB||011-23063111|
|Helpline email id||mailto: email@example.com|
|District Welfare Officer List (DWO)||District Wise Complete List|
|CAPF Scholarship Online Complaint||Register Online Complaint|
For more assistance you can drop the comment in the below section, we can suggest a possible way out.