Here you all will find the complete information about Bishop Cotton’s Girls School BCGS Bangalore Admissions 2019-20 Forms Online Registrations for the session 2019-20. Although Admission Details Application Form Download, Eligibility Criteria and many more.
Bishop Cotton’s Girls School BCGS Admissions 2019-20
Kindly Note down the details about the admissions regarding BCGS Bishop Cotton’s Girls School BCGS for the session 2019-20.
LKG admission 2019-20
LKG admission has opened from 5th December 2018, so you can fill the online form directly from the school official website.
For rest of the other classes admissions, Kindly visit the BCGS campus directly and inquire.
BCGS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
For LKG Class the Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Children should be minimum age of 3 years 10 months as on 1st June 2019 and maximum age of 4 years 10 months.
- Children born between 1st August 2014 to 1st August 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Application form has to be submitted online.
- Click here to fill online application: https://girls.bishopcottonschool.org
BCGS Steps to fill the Online form
There are certain steps that will help the individual in filling up the BCGS Bangalore Admissions 2019-20.
Step 1. Register yourself onto the admission portal by clicking on the Register button and filling in the required details.
Step 2. You will receive an email on your registered email id.
Step 3. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the email.
Step 4. You will be automatically redirect to the admission portal with a message of confirmation. Click on the Login button with your register email-id and password. Check spam or junk folder if email is not received in the inbox.
Step 5.Fill in the form and upload the relevant documents.
Step 6. If you want to review the form please click on Save as Draft on the last page.
Step 7. Click on the Submit button and make the payment through the payment gateway.
Note : Once the form is submit you will not be able to make any changes to the application form
Step 8. You will get a receipt by email confirming your transaction.
Step 9. Login to the admission portal and download the PDF which will be generate.
Step 10. If the PDF is not available due to high server load you can login after 12 hours and download the PDF and print it for your reference.
BCGS Application Process 2019-20
Step 1. Application Forms will be available online on the specified dates only. Forms will not be issued by the school office.
Step 2. The date of selection will be intimate by email. At the time of the selection, at least one parent/representative must be present.
Step 3. If the parent/representative is not present when the selection is done, the child will forfeit the seat.
Step 4. As soon as the child’s seat is confirm through selection, the parent should collect the provisional admit card immediately.
Step 5. Fee should be paid within 3 days after selection.
Step 6. The parents belonging to other CSI dioceses (outside KCD), should apply with the church membership letter. Seat will be allot to such candidates without any CSI KCD fee concession.
Step 7. Children born between 1st August 2014 to 1st August 2015 inclusive of both dates are eligible to apply.
Step 8. Seats will be allocated by draw of lots. Date of draw will be intimate by email.
Bishop Cotton Girls School
Bishop cotton girls school is a private girls school for both the boarders and day scholars in Bangalore,Karnataka, India.The school offers various programme and even the scholarship so that students can afford the tuition and boarding fees. This is the first school which has been award as one of the best international school by British Council.
The school curriculum is on ICSE format of education and complete facilities are given to grade Kindergarten, I to X (ICSE) and XI and XII (ISC).
- Auditorium– The large space with 800 seats for school functions.The large stage,with complete facilities.Even the green room is their for children so that they can get ready for plays. The projector,sound system, lights.
- Labs– Different laboratories are their for different subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, their are labs for home science so that children can prepare the meals and take care of other aspects of home economics.The school has latest reference books so that student can update themselves with the high level and latest books.
- Lecture Hall-The lecture hall is design with 200 seats with fully equip latest audio and visual. The hall is meant for school lectures.
- Library– The school encourages students to read books and gain knowledge with the 30,000 books. For senior and middle school.
- Transport facilities– The school has made a easy way for students for children to school and back. But this facility is available form std I to std XII.
BCGS Fee Payment 2019-20
- First you have to sign in to school website/Go to URL
- Login with registered email ID/password
- Then just click on the payment method.
- Receipt for online payment will be available in your login panel.
- Receipt for offline payment will only be generated after your challan copy is verified by school office.