Air Force Bal Bharti School
In 1995, Air Force Bal Bharti School made a modest beginning as a primary school with 116 students and 6 teachers. It was then housed in the barracks belonging to the wartime. In 1974, it grew into a Senior Secondary School with the capacity to offer education to more than 3300 students.
Here are the facilities that school offers to the Students they are as follows:
The School offers multiple number of facilities like :-
- Hostel – The school provides hostel facilities for students. In the hostel Personal attention is provided to each students.
- Sick Room – The school has a well maintained Sick Bay managed by a full time doctor, a qualified Nurse and an attendant to provide the basic First Aid facilities to the students.
- Music & Art Block – The school provides music & arts facilities to students so they can enable their creativity and also give them a chance to explore there talent.
- Sports Complex – The school provides sport facilities to the students and provide physical training for each pupil. The school offers the following games like Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Horse Riding.
- Bank Facility – The school also provide bank facilities inside the school premises.
Air Force Bal Bharti School Admission Procedure
Kindly note down the details of Air Force Bal Bharati School Admission Procedure. So that this will help in getting admission in Air Force Bal bharti school.
There are a reasonable number of seats available for admission of Non Air Force (NAF) Category as well, in UKG (entry level).
- Registration takes place in Dec.-Jan. for the next Academic Session.
- The Minimum age for Admission to KG is 4 + as on 31st March of the Year of Admission.
- The Admission Process is based on Policies and Guidelines issued by the Govt. of NCT Delhi.
For Class XI:
- Students of AFBBS
- AF Children from other schools
- NAF children from other Schools.
Registration for Students other than AFBBS students is carry out within 10 Days of the declaration of Class X Results by CBSE. So All admissions are complete on or before 31 July of the respective year.
Important Dates For Admission 2019-20
Here by there are the important details about the Admissions for the session 2019-20.
|Dates||Details about Admission|
|15th of December 2018||Admission Open/ Admission Forms Available|
|7th January 2019||Late date for the submission of Admission Forms|
|21st January 2019||School will upload the names of the applicant students.|
|28th January 2019||On the basis of Point System, School have to upload the marks of the students on their website.|
|4th February 2019||First list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|21st February 2019||Second list of Selected students will issue by the school.|
|15th March 2019||The list of Final Selected students.|
|31st March 2019||Admission Close|
However the government of delhi now decided the age group for the admission in Class Nursery. The Age Group For the admission is 3 Years. Many schools were not properly clear about the age limit. They were taking admission of those who were less than 3 years of age.
The delhi Government have decided to stop the admission procedure for those students. The list of 105 schools have been issued. The names of those schools were not disclosed.
Contact Details & Helpline Nos
If any candidate want to visit on the address of Air force Bal Bharti school for admission queries,. So that there queries will sorted out properly. Kindly note down the contact details along with helpline numbers.
Air Force Bal Bharti School
Pin – 110003
Website : www.airforcebalbharatischool.com